Here is how you would add your code to a Designer Region:
- Click the Design tab.
- Click All Designer Regions.
- Click Create Designer Region.
- Click All Page Styles.
- Select a Page Style to add the Designer Region to or duplicate an existing Page Style.
- If you are using a System Page Style you will see the Style Designer.
- Add the Designer Region into the Page Style where you want the code to appear.
- If you are using a Custom Page Style, you will see the HTML code for the page. Place the <cregion>example_designer_region_name</cregion> tag into the Page Style where you want the code to appear.
- Make sure at least one Page is using the Page Style so you can test your code.
- Repeat for any other Page Styles you wish to add the code too.