liveSite Version 5.07+
1) Upload the flash movie file (.swf) to liveSite.
2) Edit a Page and launch the WYSIWYG Page Editor window.
3) Place your cursor at the location you wish to add the Flash movie file and click on the Flash Menu item. The flash object will be added to the location.
4) Save the Edits and view the page.
1) To add flash to your web page, you will first need to upload your flash file through the Files tab.
2) Decide where you want to paste the flash embed code. There are 3 places that you can put it: In the WYSIWYG editor source window, a Page Style, or a Common Region. Here is how to place it in the WYSIWYG Page Editor.
3) First, create a new page or edit an existing one. After that,
find the editable region that you would like to place your flash file
in and click on the edit button at the top-left corner. The WYSIWYG
editor will appear. When the WYSIWYG editor window finishes loading,
you will see a button on the middle toolbar that looks like <> .
Click on the button and you will see the source code for the region you
4) Modify the following text and place it into the source code area of the WYSIWYG Page Editor:
<object width="550" height="400"> <param name="movie" value="example.swf"> <embed src="example.swf" width="550" height="400"> </embed> </object>
The bold items above need to be changes to the name of your flash
movie file. The italic words above need to be set to whatever you
5) After you paste this code in the source code window of your WYSIWYG editor, click on save and see if the page loads.
We recommend that you consider placing the flash code directly into a Page Style or a Common Region if you want to limit the potential risk of other Users with edit access to the page accidentally removing the flash code.