How do I create a micro-site?
Please follow the steps below to create a micro-site. Please be aware that creating a micro-site requires basic knowledge of HTML.
- Create a new Page Style to be used by your micro-site.
- If the micro-site is going to have a different design than your primary site, then you will need to "hard-code" a CSS link in the head tag of the new Page Style you created that loads in the style sheet for your micro-site:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/files/micro_site_style_sheet.css" />
- Now you will need to create any Common and Designers regions that are being used in you new Page Style.
- Next, create a new Folder(s) that will contain your micro-site.
- In the Properties of the new Folder select the new Page Style you created as the "Default Page Style".
- Next create the Pages for your micro-site and put them into the Folder you created to hold the micro-site.