First, check to make sure that you have updated the Hostname field in Site Settings to reflect your domain name.
If that has been set then please follow the steps below to verify that your liveSite website is setup correctly.
1. If you are on a PC running Windows (Xp, Vista, 7) then please follow the instructions below.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc"
- Open the file called "hosts" with notepad.
- Add your IP address and domain name to the very bottom of the file.
- Eg. 192.168.0.1 yourdomain.com
- Save the file, and then open your web browser.
- Enter your domain name (eg. http://yourdomian.com) in the URL bar and click enter. Your liveSite website should then load in the browser.
2. If you are on a Mac running OS X then please see the article at the URL below.
If your site shows up then the problem may be with your domain's DNS settings. If this is the case you can try to ping your domain name. Otherwise please contact your domain registrar for futher assistance.